A restaurant in Dubai that stands out from the crowd without burning a hole in your pocket!
About the restaurant-
Let me tell you about my Brunch at Maxzi Restaurant. Imagine eating all those sumptuous meals and not worrying a bit about the quality! Imagine a place where you not only get delicious food but also the best quality. Stop imagining ’cause this place is now a reality, say hello to Maxzi, the Good Food Shop, founded by Helene Raudaschl, with the vision of bringing forth the goodness of real food and ingredients.
Maxzi serves organic, freshly brewed coffee, freshly baked breakfast-treats, Wagyu beef sandwiches, nutritious soups, mains and what not! Following a simple philosophy of only the best being good enough, all items are made fresh daily and are made with only the cleanest of ingredients.
If there is one thing that I noitced on our Brunch at Maxzi Restaurant it was the modern and chic interiors that ooze holistic vibes. The place is a beautiful amalgamation of Retro and Modern vibes! Think of (lots of!) plants and modern high-rise chairs! It’s comfortable, it’s cosy, so whether it’s a large group of friends or whether it’s just you and a good book, this place is perfect!
What sets them apart-
Mazxi also stocks a range of finest grocery offerings sourced from around the world with a focus on handmade, additive-free items that ensures the highest standards of quality and flavour. Even the coffee beans sold here are harvested globally from fair trade farms and roasted locally. The cafe uses beans that are home roasted so as to provide maximum freshness that is ethically crafted by passionate coffee drinkers. They also have a full butchery, with the boutique award-winning Mayura Station Wagyu ‘The Chocolate Fed Wagyu’, Yes! You heard that right!
They also have a full butchery, with the boutique award-winning Mayura Station Wagyu ‘The Chocolate Fed Wagyu’, Yes! You heard that right!
They use beef from Mayura brand that boasts proudly has the following qualities/features:
- Fully integrated boutique beef supplier form breading grain, feeding and raising the cattle.
- Consistency and quality of the product.
- Fed with Chocolate 30 days before slaughter.
- Only 100 cattle a month for the world.
- From South Australia – Limestone Coast.
- Sustainable Farming.
- No hormones.
- No antibiotics.
Below are some of the awards won by Mayura Station:
- Delicious Produce Awards 2018.
- 2001 South Australian Meat Industry awards for excellence.
- 2009 Gold Medal at the National food produces awards.
- 2010 Gold Medal at the National food produce awards.
- 2012 Gold Medal at the National food produce awards.
- 2012 Gold Medal at the Australian Wagyu Association Branded Beef awards.
- 2013 Gold Medal at the Australian Wagyu Association Branded beef awards.
- 2014- Medalist at the National food produce awards.
- In 2014- Best Steak Restaurant at SA Restaurant & Caterers awards for excellence.
- 2014- Gold Medal at the Australian Wagyu Association Branded beef awards.
- 2016 SA Tourism Award Winner – Restaurant & Catering Services Boutique Wagyu Steak.
- 2017 Gold Medal winner at the Delicious Produce Award.
- 2017 SA Tourism Award Winner – Restaurant & Catering Services Boutique Wagyu Steak.
About the food-
With so many options to choose from, be assured that you’ll take some extra time to decide your meal! The food had me licking my fingers! The quantity is good and the prices are amazing. The dessert menu is great as well. Don’t forget to try the coffee and the tea (I tried it all and still can’t wait to go back and try them all again!)
Definitely worth a visit (or two!). Plus point, the place is quite Instagrammable as well! read more such reviews here.
More about Maxzi-
Round Menu- https://www.roundmenu.com/dubai/maxzi
Brand Website- https://maxzi.ae/