Your one stop for good Mexican food, lively ambiance and some amazing drinks.
Located in Hyatt Regency hotel down by Creek Park. La Tablita, serves finger licking food and has a very lively Mexican atmosphere. Staff is helpful and makes you feel very welcome, if you are not too sure what to order they are always happy to recommend dishes for you, definitely worth a visit.
About La Tablita:
- Type: Causal dining
- Drinks served: Yes
- Type of Cuisine: Mexican (Vegetarian options available)
- Perfect for: Couples, Family, Large Groups
- Recommended: Tacos and Guacamole (Of course!)
Suggested Main course:
- Molcajeto (Beef, king prawn, chorizo, cactus, morita chilly salsa)
- Pescadillas (Crispy Tuna, and radish salsa)
- (There are plenty of options for Vegetarians as well!)
- Tres Leches (Vanilla sponge cake with Jalapeno icecream) (You HAVE to try this!) Recommended by my Dearo Dubai Dessert Hunt SugarSkull
- Abuelita (Mexican chocolate mousse)
The place is perfect to catch up with friends or may be a Mexican-Date-Night! They have live bands and the interesting decor cheers up the overall mood.
The staff is friendly yet professional, they will be more than happy to help you in choosing a dish if you are not sure what to order. When we went for our dinner, the staff not only helped us in choosing a dish but also helped us in selecting our drinks.
Overall, this place should be on your list if you like Mexican Cuisine or want to give it a try. Perfect for dinner dates, hanging out with friends or family, or even large groups. Good ambiance, good food, perfect combination!
Read more such reviews here.