Dubai is known for its artistic flair and if you are among those who wish to explore this magical city beyond restaurants and shopping malls then Dubai Design District or D3 as it is popularly known as should be your next stop! Learn everything about D3 in this article.
Dubai is known for its artistic flair and if you are among those who wish to explore this magical city beyond restaurants and shopping malls then Dubai Design District or D3 as it is popularly known as should be your next stop! Discover everything about D3 in this article.
Dubai Design District or D3, What is it exactly?
This place is a creative hub, where fashion meets art and design, the D3 is a mystical blend of restaurants, studios, retail spaces, offices, apartments and what’s more, it is home to numerous activities that happen all around the year. Currently, Dubai Design District week is going on and you shouldn’t miss it, apart from all the amazing stuff that it has got to offer, now that the weather is in its 20’s again (It is a big thing for people living in UAE!) this has to be on your list.
What shouldn’t be missed while visiting Dubai Design District?
- The Car park- Do you know There’s a jaw-dropping design in the car park, created by the very talented Myneandyours- Well-known in Dubai’s art community, Myneandyours has created some stunning street-art and was responsible for the gorgeous designs in d3’s parking area. So, get your cameras ready for this place is Oh-So Insta-worthy!
- The funky bistro at Dubai Design District not only serves delicious and picturesque food but also has some crazy interior, it shouldn’t be missed if you are visiting it.
- The Lighthouse- A place that is home to a curated selection of design and food. So, you’ll be able to buy cool and quirky handcrafted stuff and feast on yummy yet healthy bites., win-win, eh?!
- Sconci art Gallery– The principal feature is offering a wide range of work of art, from the seventeenth century to the present days. Modern and contemporary art is the main focus of the gallery. Each art piece is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity so that the sale is legally registered in the archive of the artist.
Dubai Design District- How to reach?
RTA Taxi or Bus Service:
RTA operates a bus route from the Dubai Mall Metro Station to D3. In response to an increased demand for the RTA bus service, d3 are pleased to announce the following updates to the service.
- An additional bus service has been added from Dubai Mall to d3 from Sunday to Thursday.
- d3 provides an air-conditioned waiting room area next to the bus stop on the ground floor of Building 6.
Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, don’t forget to explore and read more articles.