Are you interested in contributing an article to this blog? I am so excited to welcome contributors to share their guest posts on World With Maria. This is a growing site about travel, food, tips, adventures, reviews, experiences, tips and this blog is becoming an informational resource for everyone. I am now inviting bloggers, writers, students, travel/food enthusiasts, to contribute.
Please remember, that I am looking for quality guest posts – articles that would help the audience. If you are a company wanting to promote your product/service on the page, then feel free to contact us separately (via WorldWithMaria@gmail.com.com)
- The article must be submitted as a Ms Word file and sent via email.
- At the end of the article mention the keyword(s).
- It should be your unique work. An article that wasn’t and won’t be published anywhere else. Please do not submit copy-pasted writeups.
- The guest posts must have more than 1000 words.
- Please attach a minimum of 3 (about 1024x800px) pictures that are either yours or stock photos.
- You can add 1 link to your blog/page within the post, add links to useful resources (like Wikipedia, official websites of restaurants, museums, etc.) and other pages on my blog (worldwithmaria.com)
- Please go to the website www.worldwithmaria.com and see the content to get an idea of the category your article will fit in and mention it at the beginning of the article ((above the heading).
- Try to make the guest posts very interesting for the target audience. It should also be useful and engaging so that people would like to read it further (the better the quality, the more value of the link for your site).
- The rights to edit your post are reserved if it doesn’t match the guidelines or blog.
- Once the guest posts are published, they become the property of World with Maria.
- Please Note: If your article has links that lead to business/commercial websites, then please get in touch for details.
Optional: A short bio feature of yourself at the bottom of the post, and link back to your Social Media accounts or other blogs you own.
Still, lost on the topic? Pitch me your idea and send an email so we can discuss it further.