Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil that helps in reducing scars, stretch marks, damaged skin, evens skin tone and is anti aging. Read the full review here.
Why use a Facial Oil?
Facial oils are quickly gaining traction and popularity in the beauty market. But are they really worth the hype? With so many products available already available, why do you need to include a facial oil into your skincare routine?
It’s a myth that Facial Oils are only for people with dry skin. In fact, facial oils are for all skin types and the hydrating benefits are real. They can boost your skin’s natural glow and keep it better protected from dangerous, damaging free radicals. Even if your skin is already hydrated, adding facial oils to your daily skincare routine can increase the long-term quality of your skin and combat skin related issues.
About Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil-
A light-weight formula that gives the skin a subtle glow without making it greasy or breaking it out. A fine blend of some exotic ingredients like cocoa butter, vitamin E, Canola Oil, sesame oil, etc. This oil is a multi-purpose oil and can be used as a facial oil and can be used on the body as well. You can order it here.
Formulated to Help Improve the Appearance of:
- Scars: Helps diminish scar’s appearance
- Stretch marks: Helps improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Dry and damaged skin: Deeply moisturizing ingredients absorb quickly while improving skin’s moisture levels. Skin looks hydrated, firmer and more plump
- Uneven skin tone: Targets marks and spots and helps even skin tone for a more perfect complexion
- Aging skin: Keeps skin conditioned, forming a protective barrier while allowing skin to breathe
- No Mess Pump Dispenser
- Contains Vitamin E
- Rosehip Fragrance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Paraben & Phthalate Free
- Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin.
- Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.
- Cetesomate-E: helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin and fine lines and wrinkles
- Sesame Oil: moisturizes deeply to improve skin’s moisture levels leaving it looking more hydrated, firmer and more plump
- Canola Oil: helps even skin tone by targeting marks and spots while moisturizing for and conditioning the skin
- Rosehip Oil: contains essential fatty acids, Vitamin C and Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation
Let’s talk about the packaging-
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is secured with a plastic cap that can be removed even with a single hand, and the pump is easy to press. The body oil comes in a sturdy plastic bottle which makes it easy to carry without any worries.
I started using this oil even before I used Palmer’s Hydration Facial Oil, which is another all time favorite facial oil (buy it here!) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is light in texture, has a thin consistency that allows it to be quickly absorb into skin. The oil leaves skin with a dewy glow once applied, and makes the skin feeling soothed and not greasy at all. Since I have acne prone combination skin, I was extremely worried if this oil will cause break-outs just like almost all other facial oils. Surprisingly, I have now been using it for more than a year and have never faced any skin related issues while using it. You can order it here!
How to use it-
- Clean your face thoroughly.
- Oil can be used on wet or dry skin. I prefer to use it on wet skin.
- The oil is very versatile and can be used under makeup during winters or if you have dry skin. For me, I love to use it before bed time.
- Apply the oil and massage gently till it is absorbed by the skin.