Read the review for Avocado Dream body butter by Womn Cosmetics and why you need to include avocados to your skincare regime.
Avocados are something I swear by, from delicious salads to amazing face masks, from hair masks to delicious shakes. So when I first saw this product by Womn Cosmetics I had Very high hopes as it had my favourite Avocado in it!
Read on to know whether it was a thumbs up or not.
- Brand- Womn Natural Cosmetics
- Product- Avocado Dream body butter
- Plus point- Handmade, Natural, Organic, free from harmful chemicals and Parabens. Comes in a very convenient tub. (Read my old blog-post to know more about this amazing brand)
- Main Ingredients- Avocado, Coconut and Shea Butter
–First of all Why Avocado?
- Avocados are considered a “Super Food” and have a special position in the food calorie pyramid.
- Excellent source of over twenty vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B, C, E and K, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids.
- For years, people have used avocado as a natural facial treatment for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
- Used extensively for its ability to heal and soothe the skin.
- They are added to a variety of cosmetics due to their ability to nourish the skin and make it glow.
My Personal Experience:
The cream literally melts in your hand (indicates the presence of Shea Butter, another ingredient that’s great for skin). It spreads easily leaving behind no stickiness. The skin feels smooth and lustrous right after the first use. I used it straight for a week and the difference in the texture of skin was remarkable. Great for nourishing and hydrating the skin. The body butter had a very hydrating and nourishing effect. The skin felt supple and looked moisturised.
So, Avocado Dream body butter by Womn Cosmetics is definitely worth 5 stars! Something I would definitely repurchase in future. You can read more about them here.
Read more such reviews here.